Oral Health Education
- Prenatal Counseling – Oral health Prevention
- Professional Groups & Youth Organizations – Rotary, Teachers, Day Care providers, Church groups, Girl Scout & Boy Scout Groups
- Schools – Pre-Schools, K-5, Field Trips to the office
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Growth Analysis & Space Management
- Braces for kids & Teens, and adults In Office.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing gas”. This makes the procedure physically more comfortable for the child.
- “Light” Sedation; sleepy juice. This helps the child to be more relaxed and less nervous.[D3]
- In-Office “Full” Sedation (“Sleep Dentistry”); We have an Anesthesiologist who comes to the office and will provide general anesthesia to fully sedate your child. This allows us to see a child who may need a lot of work since it avoids multiple trips to the dentist for invasive procedures. For children who have no major health concerns and families who would prefer not to go to a hospital or surgery center we have found this is a very good option. It lowers the cost to the family and can provide a much more relaxed experience for the child.
This Service is now approved for all Oregon Health Plan patients
- Out-Patient “Full” Sedation; We have multiple days per month when we will see patients in our Springfield Kids Dentist. This allows us to see a child who may need a lot of work since it avoids multiple trips to the dentist for invasive procedures. This is a covered by OHP/Medicaid as long as it is approved by the insurance company you are enrolled through.
We are excited to have welcomed Dr. Ward to our group as our full time orthodontist starting January 2018. Dr Ward will be working in both our Springfield and Eugene locations. We look forward to expanding access for affordable orthodontic treatment to more of our patients.
Unique to our clinic is the priceless benefit of having a dentist and orthodontist working together at the same location, and in direct communication with each other. When your child needs an extraction because that baby tooth just won’t seem to fall out to make space for braces, our dentist is there to help! And when your child’s mouth is developing too small for its teeth, our dentist prepares your child for braces with special appliances that help maintain space as teeth come in. All in all, our doctors are constantly working together and reviewing mutual patients to maximize their treatments here.
Familiar Support Staff
In addition to our clinic hosting collaborative doctors, we offer the value of providing the same support staff for both dentistry and orthodontia. We have the same account managers, schedulers, and dental assistants for both services. What does this mean to you and your child? Consistency, familiarity, and comfort. We understand that building a relationship with your dentist and a positive association with the office is important, especially for children, and we maintain that relationship when you decide to bring your child to visit us for orthodontic services.
One thing that often holds parents back from pursuing orthodontia is the cost of complete services. We understand that these numbers can be intimidating, which is why we make it a point to offer competitive prices to make it easier on you. We also offer several options of payment for parents and guardians:
Discounts for Eugene Kids’ Dentist and Springfield Kids’ Dentist patients – all patients currently visiting Eugene Kids’ Dentist and Springfield Kids’ Dentist are qualified to receive a discount for all orthodontic services. We like to see familiar faces and are happy to give back to our regular patients!
Payment Plans – during your free consultation, our staff will review with you your options for payment, specifically payment plans. After the estimated insurance contribution is accounted for, we offer reasonable payment plans that spread out the cost of braces with minimal to no interest accumulation.
Care Credit – Our clinic accepts Care Credit which is a personal credit line meant to help with medical expenses. Click HERE to learn more about Care Credit.
For more information and to schedule your FREE consultation, visit oregonfamilyortho.com or call (541) 359-3261